|Leadership Engage Application Instructions - Class of 2018
?1. Obtain complete electronic copy of the application
- Download here or go to LeadershipPBC.org/apply
- Type all sections in the space provided
- We are unable to accept handwritten applications, unless pre-approved
2. Limit your answers to the requested word count.
- Do not submit additional materials, such as resumes or examples of accomplishments
- Only responses typed on the application are used in the selection process
3. Include a digital professional photo/headshot for use in our Alumni Directory.
- Headshot should be in color, and larger than 1MB yet smaller than 2MB in size
- Your photo will not be used in the selection process
4. Solicit two letters of reference
- Please submit two (2) letters of support using the following guidelines.
- Both letters should come from individuals who know you well and can add insight about you and your qualifications to participate in this program. Only one of these letters may be from your place of employment.
- It in recommended but not required that one of the letters should be from a LPBC Engage Alumni or current class member.
5. Please attach a copy of your application, letters of reference, and professional photo, with the subject line: “Class of 2018 Application, LastName” Email to: apply@LeadershipPBC.org
6. Submit a $100 non-refundable application fee; along with contact information
- Your application is not valid until the application fee is received
- Payment can be processed online at LeadershipPBC.org/apply.
- Please be sure to login/register with the email you plan to use in the future for LPBC
- Checks can be made payable to Leadership Palm Beach County and mailed to:
- 2751 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 1A, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
7. The application deadline is April 30, 2017, by midnight.
- All applicants will be notified of their status by email no later than June 30, 2017
Email complete application, letters of reference, and headshot to apply@LeadershipPBC.org and pay $100 application fee online no later than April 30, 2017, by midnight.