The Leadership Palm Beach County events calendar provides a centralized listing of the organization's events, program sessions, and meetings throughout the year.
By listing speaker series, chamber meetings, political forums and nonprofit events, the calendar encourages communication among organizations and promotes our mission to "Educate & Unite Leaders to Build a Better Community."
Events submitted to the calendar should follow the following guidelines. The events calendar is maintained by the Office of Communications.
If you have questions or encounter problems submitting your event, please let us know.
How to Submit an Event
- Enter your email address under the "Please Enter Your Email" title at the bottom of this page and create a user account.
- Do not copy and paste from Microsoft Word documents. Please paste your text into a plain text editor before submitting via the events calendar.
- Before submitting the event, please check that you've included all pertinent information, including RSVP requirements if applicable.
Guidelines for Event Submissions
- Events should be of general interest to the Leadership Palm Beach County community.
- Valid events include, but are not limited to, business networking, local nonprofit fundraisers and speaker series.
- Event submissions must include a name, type/category, description, date, time, location, and contact information.
- Submissions must be made at least one week in advance of the event to ensure they are approved and published in time.