ApplyiNG FOR THE LEADERSHIP ENGAGE CLASS OF 2023
Each year Leadership Palm Beach County (LPBC) identifies 50-55 exceptional community leaders to participate in the Leadership Engage program and utilize their leadership abilities for the long-term benefit of Palm Beach County. The selection committee strives to balance the industries, geographic location, and other factors to create a class that is truly representative of the diversity throughout Palm Beach County. While the class members do not work in the same industries, they share the following attributes:
- A PASSION and personal commitment to help shape the future of Palm Beach County
- Significant ACHIEVEMENT in career or community
- An INTEREST in enhancing personal leadership capabilities
- High standards of PERSONAL INTEGRITY
- Personal COMMITMENT to educate themselves on community issues and initiatives
- A DESIRE to support the continuation of leadership development in Palm Beach County
Engage class members aspire to improve our region because they have deepened their civic commitment and awareness of diverse issues and industries. Through the connections, education, and interests developed by our county’s most promising leaders, LPBC creates a lasting impact in our community.
Due to the continued uncertainty surrounding the pandemic, the format of the opening retreat and class sessions is subject to change. Flexible payment plans are available for Engage tuition; please contact Greg at Greg@LeadershipPBC.org to discuss options.
1. Obtain the electronic copy of the application.
Type all sections in the space provided.
We DO NOT accept handwritten applications, unless pre-approved.
2. Limit your answers to the requested word count.
DO NOT submit additional materials, such as resumes or examples of accomplishments.
Only responses typed on the application are used in the selection process.
3. Submit all application materials contained in one email.
Please attach a copy of your application and two letters of recommendation from LPBC Alumni with the subject line:
“Class of 2023 Application, LastName” Email to: Apply@LeadershipPBC.org
4. Submit your non-refundable application fee; along with contact information.
Your application is not valid until the application fee is received. Application fee is $0 before February 25 (please still click the link and fill out your information), $50 February 26 - March 25, and $100 March 26 - April 25. CLICK HERE TO PAY.
Please be sure to login/register with the email you plan to use in the future for LPBC.
Checks can be made payable to Leadership Palm Beach County and mailed to:
2751 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 1A, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
Email the application, references and headshot to Apply@LeadershipPBC.org and pay the application fee online or mail your check no later than Monday, April 25, 2022, at 5 pm.