Helping the Bahamas
Our community was extremely lucky to have not been affected by Hurricane Dorian. Many local organizations are holding supply drives to help our friends in the Bahamas. Let's do our part and give back to those that lost everything. Below is an ongoing list of drop-off locations.
CIDRA Church; 865 S Congress Ave., West Palm Beach, FL 33406
- Thursday, September 5 - Friday, September 6 | 5 - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 7 | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, September 8 | Morning only
- To volunteer, contact email@example.com.
Hubbard Radio; 701 Northpoint Pwy., West Palm Beach, FL 33407
- Wednesday, September 4 - Thursday, September 5 | 6 a.m. - p.m.
Michael Rybovich and Sons Custom Boat Works; 2175 Idlewild Road, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410
- Wednesday, September 4 | 8 a.m. - 4:40 p.m.
Palm Beach Outlets; 1751 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., West Palm Beach
- Wednesday, September 4 | 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
South Florida Science Center and Aquarium; 4801 Dreher Trail N, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
- Wednesday, September 4 | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
West Palm Beach Police Department; 600 Banyan Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Wednesday, September 4 | 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Items being collected:
• First Aid kits
• Cleaning supplies
• Canned goods
• Box fans
• Flash lights and lanterns
• Leather work gloves
• Hand sanitizer
• Non-perishable food
• Tarps and tents
• Diapers and wipes for adults and babies