Walk - Run - Club
What is it?
The LPBC Walk/Run Club is a way to encourage current class members and alumni to participate in an activity where they can support a local cause, exercise and promote Leadership Palm Beach in the community.
- An organization holds a 5k, 10k, race, triathlon, etc.
- A LPBC alumnus/alumna or member of the current class takes on the responsibilities of creating a LPBC team for that race. This needs to be done through the race website.
- This team leader can then send information to LPBC staff via the webform below.
- Once submitted and approved, the race and information about the LPBC team will be added to the event calendar and promoted in the newsletter.
- ONLY SUBMIT RACE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE TEAM LEAD.
- Race Team Lead Responsibilities include:
- Creation of LPBC team (on race website).
- Communication to team members.
- Ensuring group photo is taken at event and sent to LPBC.
- Reporting how many participated and how much money was raised.
- Send both team photo and reporting to firstname.lastname@example.org.